RoofTopGuard Craftsman is made of reflective grey, nonwoven-coated spunbond polypropylene and applies 30% faster compared to traditional asphalt felt.
What does SBPP stand for?
SBPP stands for Spunbond Polypropylene (polymer)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of SBPP
We have 31 other meanings of SBPP in our Acronym Attic
- Santa Barbara Permaculture Network (California)
- Simultaneous Bilateral Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy
- School Based Police Officer
- Small Business Programs Office (various organizations)
- Specialized Business Process Outsourcing
- Shared Services and Business Process Outsourcing Association
- South Beach Property Owners Association
- Sender Based Packet Pair
- Shared Backup with Path Protection
- Skill Based Pay Program (North Carolina Department of Transportation)
- State Board of Pardon and Parole
- Sugar Beet Pulp Pellets (various companies)
- Systematic Buzz Phrase Projector (Philip Broughton, circa 1968)
- Small Business Pollution Prevention Loan Program (Michigan Department of Environmental Quality)
- Santa Barbara Pastoral Region (Archdiocese of Los Angeles; California)
- Security Business Practices Reference
- Sex steroid Binding Protein Receptor
- Single Scope Background Periodic Reinvestigation
- Sisters Being Positively Real (band)
- Skill Based Performance Review
Samples in periodicals archive:
With approximately 280 total employees and combined annual sales of approximately $87 million, TesalcaTexnovo is the only organization that manufactures spunbond polypropylene nonwoven materials in Spain and is a leader in the European market.
Nooby's Booties Disposable Dog Booties from Rotano International are made from spunbond polypropylene and polyethylene and are marketed to fill a gap in the market as a disposable dog bootie.
However, spunbond polypropylene and SMS production is forecast to double to 480,000 tons by 2009, indicating that roughly 48,000 tons per year during the next five years of spunbonded and SMS will be added to China's production base.
The extrusion machine will produce film with low or high breathability as well as laminated materials containing breathable polyethylene and spunbond polypropylene nonwovens.
Spunbond Polypropylene and SM Composites: These market segments account for more than half of spunlaid production, with a 9% annual growth rate during the 1990s.
The polyethylene extrusion machine will produce film with low or high breathability as well as laminated materials containing breathable PE and spunbond polypropylene nonwovens.
CSNs are made during spunbond polypropylene production by placing the carded cotton/polypropylene web on one or both sides of spunbonded polypropylene filaments webs prior to the spunbond calender.