The Sprint Meeting Channel network provides connectivity to thousands of rooms in 38 nations worldwide.
What does SMC stand for?
SMC stands for Sprint Meeting Channel
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SMC
We have 798 other meanings of SMC in our Acronym Attic
- Special Metals Corporation (various locations)
- Specialty Merchandise Corporation
- Specific Manufacturing Capability
- Spectrum Management Class
- Speed Modeling Challenge
- Speed Modeling Competition
- Speed Modelling Contest
- Spent Mushroom Compost (waste)
- Sports Medicine Clinic
- Sports Medicine Committee (various organizations)
- Squared Multiple Correlation
- Stade Malherbe Caen (French soccer club)
- Stadium Management Company (various locations)
- Standard Management Corporation (insurance; Indiana)
- Standard Mean Chord (aerodynamics)
- Standard Microsystems Corporation
- Standard Model of Cosmology
- Standard Motor Club
- Standard Motor Company (est, 1903; UK)
- Standards Management Committee
Samples in periodicals archive:
He also served as senior sales and systems engineer at VTEL, where he designed, implemented and managed the first network management center for what would later become The Sprint Meeting Channel Network.
Any site can also be linked to the Sprint Meeting Channel system of national and international teleconferencing rooms.
Lantto then set up videoconferences with Cargill employees in California, Florida, Memphis and Wichita using LINC public rooms connected to the Sprint Meeting Channel.
According to the Sprint Meeting Channel survey, conducted by The Wirthlin Group, 43 percent of respondents have missed a family gathering, office party, religious service or a child's school program because business commitments forced them to be away from home.
The Sprint Meeting Channel is the world's largest network dedicated solely to videoconferencing.
Sprint Meeting Channel lets users book their own video conferences on-line from their PCs.
Sprint's Meeting Manager runs at 384 kilobits per second (kbps) with fractional T-1 access, offers connectivity to Sprint Meeting Channel sites around the world and links multiple sites in multipoint conferences.