His spokeswoman, in response to an inquiry about whether Blunt would hold fundraisers for Akin, simply told The Springfield News-Leader that she would let Blunt's previous statement stand for itself.
What does SNL stand for?
SNL stands for Springfield News-Leader (Missouri newspaper)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SNL
We have 75 other meanings of SNL in our Acronym Attic
- Sentinel Node Localization
- Shot Noise Level
- Show'N Low (custom car club)
- Société des Naturalistes Luxembourgeois (French: Luxembourg Society of Naturalists)
- Société Nationale du Logement (French: National Housing Corporation)
- Société Nouvelle du Littoral (French: New Littoral Society)
- Solidarités Nouvelles pour Le Logement (French: Solidarity for New Housing)
- Somali National League (political organization)
- Soviet Net Label (record label)
- Spore Newsletter
- Srpska Nacionalna Liga (Serbian: Serbian National League; Chicago, IL)
- Standard Name Line
- Standard Nomenclature List
- State Narcotics Law
- State Notation Language
- Stock Number List
- Sun Chemical Corporation (former stock symbol; now delisted)
- Sunday Night Live
- Supernatant Liquor (process engineering)
- Sweet N Low
Samples in periodicals archive:
Earlier, Tate was operations director of Missouri's Springfield News-Leader and general manager of The Guidon, the authorized paper of Fort Leonard Wood.
In a letter printed in The Springfield News-Leader on Tuesday, Pitt's mother supported Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney and his conservative views on homosexuality.
The Springfield News-Leader reports that the booklet is for children in preschool through third grade.
It began in September 2007, when a Springfield News-Leader columnist obtained a copy of an e-mail from Blunt's chief of staff, Ed Martin, to antiabortion groups discussing an attack on Attorney General lay Nixon, Blunt's probable opponent for governor in the 2008 general election.
McClure, freelance editorial writer, Chelsea, Michigan Tony Messenger, editorial page editor, Springfield News-Leader, Missouri Rebecca Nappi, associate editor and columnist, The Spokesman-Review, Spokane, Washington Mary Newsom, associate editor, The Charlotte Observer, Charlotte, North Carolina Karen Nolan, opinion page editor, The Reporter, Vacaville, California Susan Parker, editorial page editor, The Daily Times, Salisbury, Maryland Margo Pope, opinion editor, St.