Popular spreadsheet applications, such as Microsoft's Excel, have powerful built-in formulas, are easy to use and readable by mainstream computing systems.
What does WQ1 stand for?
WQ1 stands for Spreadsheet (File Name Extension)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of WQ1
- WebQuests (education)
- Whiz Quiz (TV show)
- Wikiquote (Wikimedia Foundation)
- Work Queue
- Wotquenne (cataloging prefix for works of composer CPE Bach)
- Compressed Spreadsheet (File Name Extension)
- Water Quality and Testing
- West Quebec Coalition against Mining Uranium
- Weak Quadriceps and Strong Calf (post-polio syndrome classification)
- Weak Quadriceps and Weak Calf (post-polio syndrome classification)
- West Qurna 1 (oil field; Iraq)
- Water Quality Act of 1987 (FWPCA)
- Water Quality Advisory (various organizations)
- Water Quality Assessment
- Water Quality Association
- Winter Quarter Average (water utility use; various locations)
- Woolworths Quality Assurance (food and consumer products)
- Worldwide Quality Assurance (management systems registrar)
- Water Quality Assurance Board
- Water Quality Advisory Committee (Australia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Once a spreadsheet is loaded up, the Web site notifies the appropriate manager to certify or decertify it.
The fact remains that spreadsheets are deeply embedded in work processes, and many companies haven't yet been persuaded that the Holy Grail of better information requires buying BI or BPM applications.
In the case of Quicksheet, however, this challenge is worth dealing with, for Quicksheet gives you an Excel-compatible spreadsheet program for the Palm OS: it's not read-only, like Documents To Go files are.
In an industry long dominated by an out-with-the-old-in-with-the-new mentality, innovative PC-based spreadsheet programs that boast increased user functionality are standing strong in the market.
With KnowNow's Internet-based technology, corporations can share spreadsheet data in real time.