Popular spreadsheet applications, such as Microsoft's Excel, have powerful built-in formulas, are easy to use and readable by mainstream computing systems.
What does WKQ stand for?
WKQ stands for Spreadsheet (File Name Extension)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Woodville Karst Plain
- Warren Kremer Paino Advertising LLC (marketing solutions)
- Welsh Kidney Patients Association (est. 1982; UK)
- Wes Kaapse Provinsiale Administrasie (Afrikaans: Western Cape Provincial Administration; South Africa)
- West Kentucky Powerboat Association
- Wet Kenbaarheid Publiekrechtelijke Beperkingen (Dutch: Recognizability Law Public Law Restrictions)
- Worcester Kiltie Pipe Band (Worcester, MA)
- William Kennedy Piping Festival (Ireland)
- Westfälische Klinik für Psychiatrie und Psychotherapie (German)
- Woodville Karst Plain Project
- Watchkeeping Receiver (maritime)
- We Know Right
- Welser Kunststoff Recycling (Austria)
- Wet Kwaliteitsbevordering Rampenbestrijding (Dutch: Law Promoting Quality Emergency)
- White Knight Resources Ltd.
- Windy Knob Resources, Ltd. (Australia)
- With Kind Regards
- William King Regional Art Center
- William King Regional Arts Center (Abingdon, VA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Once a spreadsheet is loaded up, the Web site notifies the appropriate manager to certify or decertify it.
The fact remains that spreadsheets are deeply embedded in work processes, and many companies haven't yet been persuaded that the Holy Grail of better information requires buying BI or BPM applications.
In the case of Quicksheet, however, this challenge is worth dealing with, for Quicksheet gives you an Excel-compatible spreadsheet program for the Palm OS: it's not read-only, like Documents To Go files are.
In an industry long dominated by an out-with-the-old-in-with-the-new mentality, innovative PC-based spreadsheet programs that boast increased user functionality are standing strong in the market.
With KnowNow's Internet-based technology, corporations can share spreadsheet data in real time.