The company's experimental 4G mobile communications system employs variable spreading factor (VSF) and orthogonal frequency code division multiplexing (OFCDM) technologies to mitigate the impact of severe multipath interference.
What does SF stand for?
SF stands for Spreading Factor
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of SF
We have 147 other meanings of SF in our Acronym Attic
- Specialförbund (Sweden)
- Specialty Foods
- Speculative Fiction
- Speculative Fiction Canada (aka Science Fiction Canada)
- Speed Freeks (band)
- Spent Fuel
- Spikelet Fertility
- Splashwater Falls (amusement park ride)
- Splicing Factor
- Spontaneous Fission (radioactive decay)
Samples in periodicals archive:
 The number of chips per modulation symbol is called the Spreading Factor (SF).