What does SMRTL stand for?
SMRTL stands for Sports Medicine Research and Testing Laboratory (University of Utah)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Single Message-Unit Rate Timing
- State Medical Response Team
- Submucosal Resection of the Turbinate (nasal procedure)
- Surface-Mount and Reflow Technology (engineering)
- Seoul Metropolitan Rapid Transit Corporation (South Korea)
- Single Missile Round Transport Container (US DoD)
- Southern Maryland Regional Training Center (firefighting training; LaPlata, MD)
- Surveillance/Reconnaissance Management Tool Database
- Seishin Mizu Ryu Tatakai Jutsu (Water Mind School of Battlefield Arts)
- Standard Minimum Rules for the Treatment of Prisoners (United Nations)
- Standardized Medical Readiness Training System
- Sea Mammal Research Unit (University of St. Andrews; St. Andrews, UK)
- Second Most Recently Used
- Shoklo Malaria Research Unit (Mahidol-Oxford Tropical Medicine Research Unit; Mahidol University; Bangkok, Thailand)
- Society for Male Reproduction and Urology (Birmingham, AL)
- Surplus Materials Retention Unit (Storage Room) :-)
- Small Multiple Reentry Vehicle
- Squirrel Monkey Retrovirus
- Smoky Mountain Romance Writers (Knoxville, TN)