Hauck Professor at the Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania and the Faculty Director of the Wharton Sports Business Initiative.
What does SBI stand for?
SBI stands for Sports Business Initiative (various organizations)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SBI
We have 316 other meanings of SBI in our Acronym Attic
- Solutions Backwards Initiative (Year Zero alternate reality game)
- Solutions for Business Intelligence (software)
- Sound Blaster Instrument
- South Bend, Indiana
- South-Bound Interface
- Sovereign Bancorp, Inc. (Pennsylvania)
- Space-Based Interceptor
- Spare Backup, Inc. (Minden, NV)
- Special Background Investigation
- Specialist in Business Information
- Sports Business Institute (University of Southern California)
- Spread-Betting Index
- Spring Bible Institute
- Springfield Business Incubator (Springfield Technical Community College; Massachusetts)
- St. Brendan's Isle Mail Forwarding Service
- Standards-Based Instruction (education)
- State Bank of India
- State Board of Investments (Minnesota)
- State Building Inspector (Connecticut)
- State Bureau of Investigations