Imagery use by athletes: Development of the sport imagery questionnaire.
What does SIQ stand for?
SIQ stands for Sport Imagery Questionnaire
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SIQ
We have 17 other meanings of SIQ in our Acronym Attic
- Severe Intimate Partner Violence
- Symmetric, Independent, Private Value (auction)
- Sickness Impact Profile Work Scale
- Secondary Item Provisioning Weapon System
- Sodium Iso-Propyl Xanthate
- Seawater Intrusion Protection Zone
- Sensational Interests Questionnaire (sadistic personality disorder)
- Service Immigration du Québec (French: Quebec Immigration Service; Canada)
- Sick In Quarters (US miltary)
- Single Input Queue (IBM)
- Super Italian Quakers (car racing video game)
- Swedish Institute for Quality (technology transfer)
- Seoul International Quilt Festival
- Shakespeare in Queens Park (University of Southern Queensland, Australia)
- Slovenian Queer Resources Directory
- Self-Initializing Quadratic Sieve (integer factorization)
- Stanford Institute for the Quantitative Study of Society
- Software Item Qualification Test
- Silicon Quantum Integrated Circuit
- Safeguards Implementation Report
Samples in periodicals archive:
Imagery use by athletes: Development of the Sport Imagery Questionnaire.
Elite (n = 70) and non elite (n = 71) athletes from a number of interactive team sports completed the Sport Imagery Questionnaire (SIQ) and the Collective Efficacy Inventory (CEI).