Sporadic primary pulmonary hypertension is associated with germline mutations of the gene encoding BMPR-II, a receptor member of the TGF-[beta] family.
What does SPPH stand for?
SPPH stands for Sporadic Primary Pulmonary Hypertension
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of SPPH
We have 2 other meanings of SPPH in our Acronym Attic
- Senior Par Plus Golf (Waukesha, WI)
- Single-Pass Parametric Generation
- Special Project Planning Group
- Sprint Preferred Partner Gateway
- State Public Policy Group (Des Moines, IA)
- Swiss Pediatric Pathology Group (est. 1983; Zurich, Switzerland)
- Sales Per Person Hour
- Sindikat Pravosudne Policije Hrvatske (Croatian: Prison Officers Union of Croatia; est. 2002; Zagreb, Croatia)
- Single Persons Per Household
- Skin Perfusion Pressure on the Heel
- Service Producer Price Index (Belgium)
- Software Process and Product Improvement
- Solely Payments of Principal and Interest (finance)
- Speech Production and Perception I (education software; Sensimetrics Corporation)
- Sprague's Pipit (bird species Anthus spragueii )
- Stormin Protection Products Inc.
- Structure of Policy Provisioning Information
- Standards for the Professional Practice of Internal Auditing
- Supplier Process Product Integrity Audit (US NASA)
- Société de Placement À Prépondérance Immobilière À Capital Variable (French: Society of Real Estate Investment for Dominance in Capital Variable)