org) Spoonbill Action Voluntary Echo International (SAVE), Barbara Butler,* Jeff Hou, Marcia McNally.
What does SAVE stand for?
SAVE stands for Spoonbill Action Voluntary Echo
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SAVE
We have 90 other meanings of SAVE in our Acronym Attic
- Shareware Autoren Vereinigung
- Shortages And Valuable Excess
- Simulation Assessment Validation Environment
- Sisters Against Violence Europe
- Sisters Against Violent Extremism
- Situation Analysis & Vulnerability Estimate
- Society Against Violence in Education (India)
- Society of American Value Engineers
- Source Address Validity Enforcement Protocol
- Specific Actions for Vigorous Energy Efficiency (EU)
- State of the Art Audio Visual Equipment (California)
- Status Assistance & Verification Element
- Stop Abusive and Violent Environments (Rockville, MD)
- Stop Alcohol Violations Early
- Struggle Against Violent Extremism
- Students Actively Volunteering for the Environment
- Students Against A Violent Earth
- Students Against the Violation of the Environment
- Students Against Violence Everywhere (anti-bullying student organization)
- Suicide Awareness Voices of Education
Samples in periodicals archive:
Wearing masks of the faces of lack-faced spoonbills (Platalea minor), Spoonbill Action Voluntary Echo (SAVE) members and graduate students of University of California at Berkeley performed the Spoonbill Dance in front of the Taipei Central Rail Station during their recent trip to Taiwan.