A 21-year-old primigravida had a spontaneous rupture of membranes at 34 weeks' gestation with clear liquor and no clinical or laboratory features of sepsis.
What does SRM stand for?
SRM stands for Spontaneous Rupture of Membranes (pregnancy)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of SRM
We have 299 other meanings of SRM in our Acronym Attic
- Sound Resource Management
- Southeastern Railway Museum (Duluth, Georgia, USA)
- Span-Restorable Mesh
- Spatial Reference Model
- Special Recognition Memory
- Special Resource Management
- Specified Risk Material
- Speech Recognition Module (voice recognition software)
- Spime Retrofit Module
- Spiritual Regeneration Movement
Samples in periodicals archive:
Early spontaneous rupture of membranes initiated preterm labor, and a cesarean section was performed at 36 weeks' gestation because of fetal distress.
The cornerstone of active management is the diagnosis of labor: regular, painful contractions occurring every 5 minutes or more frequently and either spontaneous rupture of membranes or complete cervical effacement.