4,5) The differential diagnosis for this radiographic appearance in the context of the clinical findings includes achondroplasia, MED, spondyloepiphyseal dysplasia congenita, diastrophic dwarfism, and metatrophic dwarfism.
What does SEDC stand for?
SEDC stands for Spondyloepiphyseal Dysplasia Congenita
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of SEDC
We have 36 other meanings of SEDC in our Acronym Attic
- Small Enterprise Development Board (Zambia)
- Socially and Economically Disadvantaged Business (legal classification)
- Support Equipment Data Base
- Southeast Disability and Business Technical Assistance Center
- Seasonal Efficiency of Domestic Boilers in the UK
- Saratoga Economic Development Corporation
- Sittard Enterprise Development Center (Sittard, The Netherlands)
- Sooting and Radiation Effects in Droplet Combustion
- Southern Economic Development Council, Inc.
- Special Education Dissemination Center
- State Education Data Center (Council of Chief State School Officers)
- Students of English at Drummondville College
- Securing Enterprise Data Center Architectures (Cisco Systems)
- Strategic Evaluation Data Collection Analysis and Reporting
- Saudi Economic and Development Company
- Schuylkill Economic Development Corporation (Pottsville, Pennsylvania, USA)
- Southern Engineering and Development Company (Chevrolet)
- Strategic Economic Development Corporation (Salem, Oregon)
- Secure Electronic Document Delivery (e-mail)
- Securing Execution of Document by Deception (criminal code)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In this article, we report the case of a child who was diagnosed with spondyloepiphyseal dysplasia congenita and who was found to have a significant conductive hearing loss with a Carhart's notch, indicating the likely presence of stapes footplate fixation.