95) tells the story of a crew leader and the young intern who may or may not be a spoiled rich kid whose father pulled strings to get her an impressive job.
What does SRK stand for?
SRK stands for Spoiled Rich Kid
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of SRK
We have 46 other meanings of SRK in our Acronym Attic
- Southern Region Joint Operations Intelligence Center
- Stichting Registratie Jeugd Voorzieningen (Dutch: Youth Facility Registration Foundation)
- S-Locus Receptor Kinase
- SACCS Replacement Keyboard
- Sanders, Retzlaff, Kraff Formula (used in ophthalmology)
- Schweizerisches Rotes Kreuz (German: Swiss Red Cross)
- Sekolah Rendah Kebangsaan (Malay: Primary School)
- Shah Rukh Khan (Indian actor)
- Shoryuken (fighting games)
- Soave-Redlich-Kwong (thermodynamic model)
- Stay Red Kansas (politics)
- Steady Receive Key
- Steffen, Robertson and Kirsten (UK) Ltd
- Suomen Rauhanyhdistysten Keskusyhdistys Ry
- Survival Rescue Knife
- Syk-Related Tyrosine Kinase
- Snowe-Rockefeller-Kerrey-Exon Amendment
- Square Root Kalman Filter
- Sunapee-Ragged-Kearsarge Greenway (New London, New Hampshire hiking group)
- Sunapee-Ragged-Kearsarge Greenway Coalition (New London, New Hampshire hiking group)
Samples in periodicals archive:
One of the most entertaining scenes shows Phaeton, the son of the sun, as a spoiled rich kid telling a shrink how his father has neglected him.
The show tells the story of Nour, a simple, self-motivated girl whose marriage to Muhannad, a spoiled rich kid, is arranged by the latter's grandfather.
But Wimbledon isn't short of Kevins or spoiled rich kids with rackets.
He is Frankie, one of a gang of spoiled rich kids living in California, where their parents, like Bruce Willis and Sharon Stone, often don't notice what they get up to - which is mainly drinking and taking drugs.
When some 51 years ago the pastor gave me charge of the teen club (although I had never been a teen myself), he warned me, as did many of the people in the parish, that the members were difficult, unruly, shallow, selfish, spoiled rich kids.
Bush spent most of his "war" drunk, partying with other spoiled rich kids.
The Scouser, labelled a spoiled rich kid when his sister paid for him to go racing, claimed his first win of the British Touring Car Championship season a fortnight ago.