The spline is like a thin rope, made of vinyl or similar material.
What does SPLN stand for?
SPLN stands for Spline
This definition appears frequently
- South Portage Little League (Portage, MI)
- Special Purpose Low Lethality Anti-Terrorist Munition
- Specialty Publications LLC
- Scalable Polynomial Leakage Model (semiconductors)
- Shielded Planar Layered Media
- Sudan People's Liberation Movement
- Supported Planar Lipid Bilayer Membrane (biochemistry)
- Sudan People's Liberation Movement/Army
- Soil-Pore Liquid Monitoring Device
- Small Public Library Management Institute
- South Plains
- Service Parts Logistics Operations (AM General, LLC)
- State Preparedness Liaison Officer
- Service Provider Line of Business
- Spam blog (web blogs created solely to spam)
- Super Preposterously Large Orbiting Condiment Kannon (Kids Next Door show)
- SMC Pentax Lenses and Other Stuff Database
- States Parties to the LOS (Law of the Sea) Convention
- Special Purpose Local Option Sales Tax
- Scottish Practice Learning Project (Scottish Social Services Council and Scottish Institute for Excellence in Social Work Education; UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The boltless modular design square-drive spline is the toughest tooling connection in the industry.
The following item is now available for sale as a direct replacement to these OEM parts: 6608321-1 Spline Adapter The spline adapter is the mating coupling between the DC Generator and the engine gearbox.
If the trajectory, which must be travelled, is given by discrete points (loops), determined by measuring, one possibility is by interpolation of spline curves.
The spline is programmed to vary in rhythm and tempo, from brief bursts of energy to longer color imagery," Rosen describes.
GrSchenig, Beurling-Landau-type theorems for nonuniform sampling in shift invariant spline spaces, J.
The other approach is based on the spline techniques that involve different forms of spline formulations in different maturity segment of the term structure.
behaviour of the spline near a point does not affect the behaviour of the spline as a whole as, for instance, this holds in the case of the polynomial approximation; fast convergence of the spline-interpolation in contrast to polynomial one; simplicity and convenience in realization of algorithms for constructing and calculating splines by personal computers.