[FIGURE 2 OMITTED] [FIGURE 4 OMITTED] [FIGURE 5 OMITTED] DIAGNOSIS Pancreatitis associated with pseudocyst and splenic artery pseudoaneurysms DISCUSSION Pseudoaneurysm is a rare complication of pancreatitis; it has been reported to occur in 3.
What does SA stand for?
SA stands for Splenic Artery
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of SA
We have 222 other meanings of SA in our Acronym Attic
- Special Assignment
- Special Assistant
- Specialist Association (stock market exchanges)
- Spectral Acceleration (seismology)
- Spectrum Analyzer
- Sperm Analysis
- Spherical Array
- Spinal Anesthesia
- Spiral Acquisition
- Spirited Away (Japanese anime movie)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The left gastroepiploic artery branches off of the splenic artery.
3) The systemic arterial supply is via the descending thoracic aorta (72%); abdominal aorta, celiac axis, or splenic artery (21%); intercostal artery (3.
1) Arterial lesions related to pancreatitis are predominantly localised in the splenic artery, the pancreaticoduodenal arteries and the gastroduodenal artery.
Computed tomography of the upper abdomen demonstrated that the body and tail of pancreas were replaced by a 10 x 10 x 10 cm hypodense mass lesion with encasement of splenic artery.
O'Rourke reopened the abdominal incision, observed bleeding from the splenic artery and the tumor bed, and removed a large volume of blood.