What does SINGS stand for?
SINGS stands for Spitzer Infrared Nearby Galaxies Survey
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Single-Channel Ground-Air Radio System
- System-wide Information Network for Genetic Resources
- Survey for Ionization in Neutral-Gas Galaxies
- Sexy, Independent, Naughty, Gorgeous, Loving Everyday
- So I'm Never Getting Laid, Ever.
- Sometimes It's Not Good Loving Everyone
- Stay Intoxicated Nightly, Get Laid Everyday (Jeff Foxworthy)
- Stress Is Now Gone, Life's Easier
- Singapore Law Review (publication of the Law Club, Faculty of Law, National University of Singapore)
- Singapore Telecommunication
- SSgA International Growth Opportunities Fund
- Sine Hyperbolic (trigonometry)
- Studies in Nepali History and Society
- Semel Institute for Neuroscience & Human Behavior
- School in Need of Improvement (No Child Left Behind Act)
- Sports Institute Northern Ireland (UK)
- Summer Institute in Nursing Informatics (University of Maryland School of Nursing)
- Seed-Innovation to Need-Impetus Cyclic Evolution (science/technology/society relationship theory)
- Signals Intelligence National Intelligence Officer