This resource covers topics of interest to new and experienced speech-language pathology assistants, focusing on technical and clinical procedures, including professional issues and ethics and workplace behaviors like implementing treatment and collecting and summarizing data.
What does SPLA stand for?
SPLA stands for Speech-Language Pathology Assistant
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of SPLA
We have 33 other meanings of SPLA in our Acronym Attic
- Severe Postlobectomy Atelectasis
- SHARE Program Library Agency
- Sheridan Parkside Landlord Association (New York)
- Sindh Professors and Lecturers Association
- Singapore Polytechnic Life Arts (Singapore)
- Single Purpose Licensing Agreement
- Software Product Line Architecture
- Sound Pressure Level (A-weighted)
- Southern Private Landlords Association (UK)
- Sparsely Populated Livestock Area
- St. Petersburg Legislative Assembly (Russia)
- State and Provincial Livestock Associations
- Student Patent Law Association
- Sudan People's Liberation Army
- Sunderland Private Landlords Association (UK)
- Secretory Type II Phospholipase A2
- Sphere Packings, Lattices and Groups
- Socialist People's Libyan Arab Jamahiriya (Libya)
- Scaled Position Link Atom Method (physics)
- Skim Pensijilan Ladang Akuakultur Malaysia (Malay: Malaysian Aquaculture Farm Certification Scheme; Malaysia Department of Fisheries)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Honors of the Association -- Awarded to Mary Ann Christman-Phelps of San Jose, a 29-year member of CSHA who has provided clinical service in a large number of settings and developed a nationally-recognized academic program for speech-language pathology assistants at San Jose's Evergreen Valley College.
Profiles are presented of fast-growing careers with the best potential for advancement: dental hygienist/assistant, dispensing optician, physical therapist assistant/aide, licensed practical nurse, surgical technologist, dialysis technician, medical records/health information technician, pharmacy technician, medical assistant/physician assistant, veterinary technician, and speech-language pathology assistant.