Speech Server 2007 offers a range of options to build speech applications, including Speech Application Language Tags, Voice Extensible Markup Language or a Microsoft .
What does SALT stand for?
SALT stands for Speech Application Language Tags
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of SALT
We have 118 other meanings of SALT in our Acronym Attic
- Size Attitude Location Type (science)
- Size, Activity, Location, Time (military report)
- Skin-Associated Lymphoid Tissue
- Sloping Agricultural Land Technology (agroforestry)
- Smith County Area Libraries Together
- Società Autostrada Ligure Toscana (Italian)
- Society for Applied Learning Technology
- Southern African Large Telescope (11m mirror array)
- Special Altimeter
- Speech and Language Therapist
- Spinsat Altimeter
- Stand A Little Taller
- Standards-Based Access to Multilingual Lexicons and Terminologies
- State And Local Tax
- Steered Agile Laser Transceivers
- Strategic Administrative Leadership Team
- Strategic Alternative Learning Techniques (University of Arizona)
- Strategic Arms Limitation Talks
- Strategic Arms Limitation Treaty
- Students Active in Leadership Training
Samples in periodicals archive:
Speech Server 2007 will provide full support for Speech Application Language Tags (SALT) and Voice Extensible Markup Language (VoiceXML), which will enable customers to choose the development standard that will work best in their environment.
As a Microsoft Speech Partner, Edify will work with Microsoft to deliver comprehensive speech solutions for the marketplace based on Microsoft Speech Server, the speech platform for Speech Application Language Tags (SALT)-based telephony and multi-modal applications.
VoiceObjects AG, a software provider that develops voice-operated telephone services, has announced it is joining the SALT Forum and adopting the Speech Application Language Tags (SALT) 1.
Spanning all industries, Omvia Voice Express Packaged Applications from Intervoice are ready-to-deploy solutions offering the flexibility to support both industry standards Speech Application Language Tags (SALT) and Voice Extensible Mark-up Language (VoiceXML), as well as the Intervoice IQTalk environment.