9780471775799 MALDI mass spectrometry for synthetic polymers analysis.
What does SPEC stand for?
SPEC stands for Spectrometry
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of SPEC
We have 83 other meanings of SPEC in our Acronym Attic
- South Pacific Bureau for Economic Cooperation (also seen as SPBEC)
- Spa Pool Educational Council
- Space Environmental Compatibility
- Special (special operations)
- Special Purposes Examination for Chiropractic
- Special Service, Reserve Pay Clerk (US Navy)
- Species of European Conservation Concern (ornithology)
- Stakeholder Partnerships, Education and Communication (US IRS)
- Standard Performance Evaluation Corp. (computer benchmarks; Gainesville, VA)
- Standard Performance Evaluation Corporation
- Stanford Project on Emerging Companies (Stanford Graduate School of Business; Palo Alto, CA)
- Strategic Partnership Education and Communication
- Students for the Preservation of Etiquette in Chess (TV show Fillmore!)
- Support Problems Encountered Commonly
- Support Programme for Employment Creation (EU)
- Sustaining Partnerships-Enhancing Collaboration (Wasington)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Introduction Mass spectrometry is a rapidly evolving measurement technique for synthetic polymers.
352731282X Analytical atomic spectrometry with flames and plasmas, 2d ed.
In this book, Liebler explains some fundamental aspects of analytic chemistry and mass spectrometry in simple, straightforward terms, using everyday analogies and simple declarative language.