What does SNAP stand for?
SNAP stands for Specifications for Non-Heatset Advertising Printing (graphic arts printing standard)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SNAP
We have 317 other meanings of SNAP in our Acronym Attic
- Soil Nutrients for Agricultural Productivity
- Solano, Napa and Partners Library Consortium (California)
- Soluble NSF (N-Ethylmaleimide-Sensitive Factor) Attachment Protein
- Sonic Nap Alert Pattern (pattern for highway rumble strips)
- Space Nuclear Auxiliary Power
- Spay and Neuter All Pets
- Spay Neuter Assistance Program, Inc.
- Special Needs Adoption Program
- Special Needs Advocate for Parents (various locations)
- Special Needs Assessment Profile (education software)
- Spouse Networking Assistance Program (US State Department)
- Standard Network Access Protocol
- Standard Non-tactical ADP Program
- Standards Nomination Approval Process (US DoD)
- Stanford Network for Accounting and Purchasing
- Statewide Nuisance Alligator Program (Florida, USA)
- Steerable Null Antenna Processor
- Stem Cell Network Asia Pacific (est. 2007)
- Stop Navy Acronym Proliferation :-)
- Strategic Neighborhood Assistance Program