Responding to the Defra Pesticides Safety Directorate consultation on the review of the charging structure, the NFU said the proposals for specific off-label approvals (SOLA) jeopardised the viability of the minor horticulture crop sectors and urged the Government to retain the current approvals system (1).
What does SOLA stand for?
SOLA stands for Specific Off-Label Approval (UK; pesticide regulation)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SOLA
We have 23 other meanings of SOLA in our Acronym Attic
- Stiftung Ökologie & Landbau (Germany)
- Solidarité Enfants SIDA
- Stuff Outta Luck, Big Freakin' Deal (polite form)
- Sleep Onset Latency to Stage 1
- Saints of Los Angeles (Mötley Crüe album)
- Scholars' Online Academy
- Service Oriented Legacy Architecture (software)
- Society for Oral Laser Applications
- Solusek's Eye (Everquest, gaming)
- South of Latin America
- Society of Local Authority Chief Executives (UK)
- Safety Operations, Labs and Conceptual Engineering (research)
- Sociedad Latinoamericana de Cardiología Intervencionista (Spanish: International Cardiology Association)
- Spec Ops Light Assault Glove
- Advanced Solar Volumetric Air Receiver for Commercial Solar Tower Power Plants (EU)
- School of Labor and Industrial Relations (University of the Philippines)
- Stitches Of Love And Kindness
- Solar Antenna
- South Atlantic Force (US Navy)
- Spatial On-Line Analytical Processing