The influence of inspiratory muscle work history and specific inspiratory muscle training upon human limb muscle fatigue.
What does SIMT stand for?
SIMT stands for Specific Inspiratory Muscle Training (study)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SIMT
We have 2 other meanings of SIMT in our Acronym Attic
- Schroder Investment Management Singapore Ltd.
- Shore Intermediate Maintenance Stock List
- Sitting in My Seat Laughing
- Steamship Insurance Management Services Limited (London, UK)
- Simulator System Program Office
- K.J. Somaiya Institute of Management Studies and Research (India)
- Sydenham Institute of Management Studies and Research and Entrepreneurship Education (Mumbai, India)
- Simulation System
- School of Informatics and Multimedia Technology (University of North London, England)
- Southeastern Institute of Manufacturing and Technology (Florence, SC)
- Scout and International Motor Truck Association
- Simulated Target
- Safety in Mines Testing and Research Station
- Southwest Industries Manufacturing Technology Center
- System Improvements for Machine Type Communication (telecommunications)
- Simulation Technology
- Simulation Technology Program
- Singapore Institute of Manufacturing Technology
- Training Simulator Man Machine Interface Testing
- Simulation Throughout the Life Cycle
Samples in periodicals archive:
The effects of 1 year of specific inspiratory muscle training in patients with COPD.