The Academy will conduct joint seminars for specific industry groups and communities as part of its efforts to extend the benefits of trading on DGCX to a wider audience.
What does SIG stand for?
SIG stands for Specific Industry Group
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SIG
We have 199 other meanings of SIG in our Acronym Attic
- Site Integration Group
- Small Inducible Gene (inflammatory response)
- SMDS Interest Group
- Social Issues Group (Malaysia)
- Softgoal Interdependency Graph
- Software Installation Guide (instructions)
- Solomon Islands Government
- Southern Indiana Gas and Electric Company
- Special Interest Group
- Special Investigation Group (various locations)
- Spectrum Is Green (from the TV Series, Captain Scarlet)
- SSDS Interface Gateway
- Staff Involvement Group (UK NHS)
- Stamford Industrial Group (Stamford, CT)
- Standardized Information Gathering (questionnaire)
- State Innovation Grant (US EPA)
- Strategic Initiatives Group (USMC)
- Strategic Integration Group
- Strategic Intelligence Group
- Strategy Implementation Group (various organizations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
It will also conduct joint seminars for specific industry groups and communities as part of its efforts to extend the benefits of trading on DGCX to a wider audience.
Bill Thompson, president and CEO of Thompson Pump, Port Orange, FL, was recently voted in as the new chairman of the Contractor Pump Bureau (CPB), a product specific industry group within the Association of Equipment Manufacturers (AEM).
On the subject of organizations most valuable to small businesses, respondents said specific industry groups or associations.
Many have developed expertise with specific industry groups or types of clients where self-insurance is prevalent--oil and gas, public entity and hospitality--and most have access to insurance and reinsurance capabilities.
Severino, who participated in February's ASEAN investment promotion mission to Japan, said this month's mission plans a roundtable meeting on the automotive sector, along with a more general seminar and meetings with specific industry groups and individual corporations.