4'-dihydroxyphenyl) ethyl-O-[alpha]-L-rhamnopyranosyl(l (1 [right arrow] 3)-[beta]-D-(4-0-caffeoyl)-glucopyranoside] from their ethylacetate fractions, respectively, and evaluated their anti-asthmatic effects on the aerosolized ovalbumin (OA) challenge in the OA-sensitized guinea-pigs measuring the specific airway resistance (sRaw) during the immediate-phase response (IAR) and late-phase response (LAR), and also measured recruitment of leukocytes and chemical mediators on the bronchoalveolar lavage fluids (BALF) in LAR, as well as histopathological survey.
What does SRAW stand for?
SRAW stands for Specific Airway Resistance
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of SRAW
- Southeast Regional Association of Teacher Educators
- Sweet Robots Against the Machine (band)
- Short-Range Aircraft Tracking System
- Stealth Reconnaissance/Assault Transport System
- Shift Right Arithmetic Variable
- Square Root of Allan Variance
- Short Run Average Variable Cost
- Société Royale des Architectes de Verviers et Environs (French: Royal Society of Architects of Verviers and Surroundings; Belgium)
- Short Range Assault Weapon (MPIM/SRAW; US Army)
- Short-Range Antitank Weapon
Samples in periodicals archive:
We measured specific airway resistance (sRaw), and recruitment of leukocytes, histamine and protein contents and phospholipase A2 (PLA2) activity in bronchoalveolar lavage fluid (BALF).
2005) Variability of specific airway resistance in patients with laryngeal hemiplegia.