ph] ([lambda]) is the specific absorption coefficient of phytoplankton obtained as an average for some typical species combinations.
What does A stand for?
A stands for Specific Absorption Coefficient
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of A
- GMT + 1 hour
- Helmholtz Energy
- Highest Level of Division I College Athletics (United States)
- Individual (IRB)
- Lowest Full-Season Level (minor league baseball)
- Mass Number (physics)
- Newfoundland/Labrador (Canada Post designation)
- Nucleon Number (physics)
- Retinol (vitamin)
- Smooth, Paintable (American Plywood Association Veneer Grades)
- Specific Optical Rotation
- Stock and Bond Rating
- To (Spanish, or from Latin ad)
- Total Acidity
- Undenominated US Stamp (15 cent, issued 22 May 78)
- USDA Grade for Dairy Products and Eggs
- Fine-Structure Constant (Greek nomenclature; finite figure used in quantum mechanics to measure energy)
- Ångstrøm (unit of length)
- amplitude 60 min after MA
Samples in periodicals archive:
We introduced in the propagation model the specific absorption coefficient "Alpha" of the custom structure and we obtained the following results presented in figure 7.