Wayne Cooper is a former president of Specialized Information Publishers Association.
What does SIPA stand for?
SIPA stands for Specialized Information Publishers Association (formerly Newsletter & Electronic Publishers Association)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SIPA
We have 35 other meanings of SIPA in our Acronym Attic
- Session Initiation Protocol for Telephony
- Smad-Interacting Protein 1
- School of International Affairs and Public Administration (Columbia University)
- Search to Involve Pilipino Americans
- Securities Investors Protection Act of 1970
- Silicon Valley Indian Professionals Association
- Sistema de Información de Productos de Apoyo (Spanish: Support Products Information System)
- Small Investor Protection Association
- Society for the Investigation of the Paranormal
- Southern Interscholastic Press Association
- Stress-Induced Preferential Absorption
- Structural Insulated Panel Association
- Southwest Idaho Performance Arts Association (Star, ID)
- Student Internship Program Alumni Association (NASA GSFC)
- Support to the International Partnership against AIDS in Africa
- School Improvement Plan for Advancing Academic Achievement
- Korea System Integration and Intellectual Property Authoring Centre (est. 2004)
- Security, Infrastructure Protection And Counterterrorism
- Southern Indiana Purdue Agriculture Center
- Sports Injury Prevention and Care
Samples in periodicals archive:
Dear Subscriber: Specialized Information Publishers Association, whose annual meeting and tradeshow begins Sunday (6/6), recorded a $175, 228 loss in its last fiscal year, which ended June 30, 2009.
In any event, we don't like subtlety - We'd rather the headline was direct: "Join Specialized Information Publishers Association and learn how to launch successful publications - and build a business worth millions.