1st Class Christopher Owens, an SFSC instructor in 2nd Battalion, 1st Special Warfare Training Group, emphasized the importance of these skills, and said it takes Soldiers like Walding to push themselves to the limits.
What does SWTG stand for?
SWTG stands for Special Warfare Training Group
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of SWTG
We have 2 other meanings of SWTG in our Acronym Attic
- Sleeping With the Enemy Pty Limited (Australia)
- Southwestern Traffic Enforcement Network (Georgia, USA)
- Solid Waste Task Force (Franklin County, NC)
- Solid Waste Trust Fund (est. 1990; Comprehensive Solid Waste Management Act; Georgia)
- Surface Water Treatment Facility
- Systolic Wall Thickening Fraction
- Saffron Walden Town Football Club (UK)
- Senioren Wanderer Thurgau (Swiss senior hiking club)
- Sharing with the Group
- Skiin' with the Galilean (Bible day camp)
- Star Wars Timeline Gold
- Super Win the Game
- Surface Warfare Trainer Group
- Single-Wound Toroidal Helix Antenna
- Seahawk Weapons and Tactics Instructor
- Solid Waste Training Institute
- South West Testing and Inspecting (UK)
- Special Weapons Technical Instructions
- Stoneworks Technologies, Inc. (Ontario, Canada)
- Superior-Woods Tree Improvement Association (Thunder Bay, Ontario, Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Mark Lowe, commander of the 1st Special Warfare Training Group at Fort Bragg, N.
Palmer was assigned to Training Branch, 1st Special Warfare Training Group (Airborne) at Fort Bragg when this article was originally published.