This article provides the story of continuous and agile adaptation by sea-air-land teams (SEALs), Special Warfare Combatant-craft Crewmen (SWCC), and highly trained, special operations forces (SOF)-tailored Navy technicians.
What does SWCC stand for?
SWCC stands for Special Warfare Combatant-craft Crewmen (US Navy)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of SWCC
We have 86 other meanings of SWCC in our Acronym Attic
- Signal Warfare Control Center
- Small Wind Certification Corporation
- Social Work Constituency Council
- Socialism with Chinese Characteristics
- Soil and Water Conservation Committee (various locations)
- Soil Water Characteristic Curve (hydrology)
- South Wales Caving Club (UK)
- Southwest Coordination Center (Albuquerque, NM)
- Southwest Counseling Center, Inc. (Las Cruces, NM)
- Special Warfare Combatant-craft Crewman
- StorageWorks Command Console (HP storage software)
- Solano Winds Community Concert Band (Fairfield, CA)
- South Western Counties Cat Club (England, UK)
- Southern Wayne County Chamber of Commerce (Michigan)
- Southwest Washington Child Care Consortium (Vancouver, WA)
- Star Wars Collectible Card Game
- Star Wars Customizable Card Game
- South West Climate Change Impacts Partnership (UK)
- Stroop Word Color Conflict Test
- Soil and Water Conservation District
Samples in periodicals archive:
Bailey [ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] Special warfare combatant-craft crewmen assigned to Special Boat Team 22 conduct a hot extract after using smoke canisters to cover their movements during live-fire immediate action drills at the riverine training range, Fort Knox, Ky.
Special Warfare Combatant-craft Crewmen attached to Special Boat Team (SBT)22 based in Stennis, Miss.
lifts an 11-meter rigid-hull inflatable boat as special warfare combatant-craft crewmen use a ladder to board the aircraft during an evolution of maritime external air transportation system along the Pearl River near Stennis Space Center, Miss.
Special Warfare Combatant-craft Crewmen (SWCC) from San Diego provided demonstrations and boat rides to help recruit new members to the special warfare community at the recent 101st annual Portland Rose Festival.
The new ratings replaced previous source ratings, that had been used to distinguish SEALs (Sea, Air, Land) and special warfare combatant-craft crewmen (SWCC), Navy divers and Sailors in EOD detachments by job classifications.
Today, the Navy has its own free-fall school, Strategic Air Operations (SAO), which allows more Sea, Air, Land (SEALs) and Special Warfare Combatant-craft Crewmen (SWCC) to free-fall qualify than ever before.