CENTER FOR SEAL AND SPECIAL WARFARE COMBATANT-CRAFT CREWMAN (CENSEALSWCC) IM/ IT TEAM for significantly increasing the commanders' knowledge management (KM) capability by providing the ability to extract timely and accurate data on the operational characteristics of their units and individuals within their units, enhancing organizational efficiency and operational effectiveness by improving the commanders' employment of their units' human capital.
What does SWCC stand for?
SWCC stands for Special Warfare Combatant-craft Crewman
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of SWCC
We have 86 other meanings of SWCC in our Acronym Attic
- Sheung Wan Civic Centre (Hong Kong)
- Signal Warfare Control Center
- Small Wind Certification Corporation
- Social Work Constituency Council
- Socialism with Chinese Characteristics
- Soil and Water Conservation Committee (various locations)
- Soil Water Characteristic Curve (hydrology)
- South Wales Caving Club (UK)
- Southwest Coordination Center (Albuquerque, NM)
- Southwest Counseling Center, Inc. (Las Cruces, NM)
- Special Warfare Combatant-craft Crewmen (US Navy)
- StorageWorks Command Console (HP storage software)
- Solano Winds Community Concert Band (Fairfield, CA)
- South Western Counties Cat Club (England, UK)
- Southern Wayne County Chamber of Commerce (Michigan)
- Southwest Washington Child Care Consortium (Vancouver, WA)
- Star Wars Collectible Card Game
- Star Wars Customizable Card Game
- South West Climate Change Impacts Partnership (UK)
- Stroop Word Color Conflict Test
Samples in periodicals archive:
Navy special warfare combatant-craft crewman (SWCC), whose name is withheld for security reasons.
These are skills that the Special Warfare Combatant-craft Crewman (SWCC) instructors are specifically trained for as SOCOM's premier maritime experts.
Forty knots, in the blackness, wind ripping across the open craft--this is daily life for a Special Warfare Combatant-craft Crewman (SWCC), (pronounced "swick") and these guys wouldn't have it any other way.
Naval Special Warfare Combatant-craft Crewman (SWCC) sits beside his .