In all other cases, special transportation services are needed.
What does STS stand for?
STS stands for Special Transportation Service
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of STS
We have 713 other meanings of STS in our Acronym Attic
- Source Transfer Switch
- Southeast Tourism Society
- Southern Transmission Systems
- Space Tourism Society
- Space Transportation System
- Space-Time Spreading (CDMA transmission)
- Special Tactical Services
- Special Tactics Squadron
- Special Thematic Sessions
- Special Travel Service
- Specialized Treatment Service
- Specialized Turbine Services
- Specialty Training Standard
- Speech to Speech (phone service for people with a speech disability)
- Speed Trim System (flight)
- Spital Thun Simmental (Swiss hospital)
- Spoke Too Soon
- Sport Touring Sedan (Cadillac)
- Sports Training System
Samples in periodicals archive:
The parties are hosted by Mary Johnson, long noted as the coordinator of FISH; the special transportation service that provides rides for individuals to hospitals and other places where public transportation is not available.
The need for this special transportation service increases as time goes by: The aging of our country is making a noticeable difference.
Paratransit Services The Act requires that public transit authorities that operate fixed-route systems also provide--as a complement to their fixed-route systems--"paratransit" and other special transportation services to people with disabilities, including people who use wheelchairs.
Northboro man wins van driver of month NORTHBORO - Kevin Chenevert of Active Logistics was honored as a van operator of the month in the Special Transportation Services category from the St.
Einstein conducts workshops on special transportation services and regularly provides expert testimony and technical assistance to attorneys involved in transportation-related cases, particularly those involving paratransit, school bus and special education services.