Special Tactical Services LLC (STS), Virginia Beach, VA, is being awarded a $6,300,000 IDIQ contract for the acquisition of course instructors for various crew-served weapons courses on behalf of the Center for Security Forces, Little Creek, VA.
What does STS stand for?
STS stands for Special Tactical Services
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of STS
We have 711 other meanings of STS in our Acronym Attic
- Solutions Technology and Software Inc
- Somerset Tire Service Inc
- SONET Terminal Server
- Source Transfer Switch
- Southeast Tourism Society
- Southern Transmission Systems
- Space Tourism Society
- Space Transportation System
- Space-Time Spreading (CDMA transmission)
- Special Tactics Squadron
- Special Thematic Sessions
- Special Transportation Service
- Special Travel Service
- Specialized Treatment Service
- Specialized Turbine Services
- Specialty Training Standard
- Speech to Speech (phone service for people with a speech disability)
- Speed Trim System (flight)
- Spital Thun Simmental (Swiss hospital)
Samples in periodicals archive:
That is why we and Special Tactical Services (STS) pledged to support the Warrior Foundation and help ease the burden so many of these families are feeling," said Peter Kujawski, Sigarms Military and Government Sales vice president.