Hilde Johnson, Special Representative to the Secretary General talks to journalists in Yambio, Western Equatoria state, July 17, 2012 (ST).
What does SRSG stand for?
SRSG stands for Special Representative to the Secretary General
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SRSG
We have 2 other meanings of SRSG in our Acronym Attic
- Sheffield RNAi (Ribonucleic Acid Interference) Screening Facility (University of Sheffield; UK)
- Sleep Research Society Foundation (est. 2005; Darien, IL)
- Social Research for Sustainable Fisheries (Saint Francis Xavier University; Antigonish, Nova Scotia, Canada)
- Special Railway Safety Fund (India)
- Student Revolutionary Strike Force
- Sierra Regional Ski for Light
- Senior Resource Steering Group (US DoD)
- Shelley Rudman Supporters Group (est. 2005; UK)
- Shift Register Sequence Generator (electronics)
- Special Representative of the Secretary General
- Swami Rama Sadhaka Grama (India)
- Synchronous Rotary Spark Gap
- Samenwerkingsverband Regionaal Stedelijk Gebied Turnhout (Dutch urban regional area cooperation)
- Societe Royale Saint Hubert (Dutch: Saint-Hubert Royal Society; Belgian dog show)
- Self-Rating Scale of Intelligence (psychology)
- Self-Regulation Skills Interview (psychology)
- Shotokan Research Society International
- Smith Relaxation States Inventory
- Suicide Risk Screening Instrument (Florida)
- Spatially Reduced Search Joint Detection
Samples in periodicals archive:
July 18, 2012 (JUBA) - The South Sudan Special Representative to the Secretary General (SRSG) on Tuesday stressed the importance of political parties' inclusion in governance; describing it a basic principle for democracy in the world's newest nation.
Radhika Coomaraswamy witnesses the action plan, March 12, 2012 (UN) The agreement was signed by Pieng Deng Koul, SPLA's deputy chief of general staff for administration, Lise Grande, the UN deputy special representative to the Secretary General in South Sudan and Pelucy Ntambirweki, the deputy representative for the UN children fund (UNICEF).