But since joining the Special Recruiter Assistance Program, he's feeling better about it.
What does SRAP stand for?
SRAP stands for Special Recruiter Assistance Program (US Army)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of SRAP
We have 57 other meanings of SRAP in our Acronym Attic
- Sequence Related Amplified Polymorphism
- Service Rating Application Protocol
- Service Record & Allied Papers
- Short Range Ambush Patrol (US DoD)
- Small Rental Assistance Program (Mississippi Development Authority)
- Social Rights Accountability Research Project (Canada)
- Société Rhône-Alpes de Psychosomatique (French behavioral science association)
- Southern Romania Archaeological Project (collaborative project; various universities)
- Southern Rural Access Program (Robert Wood Johnson Foundation; Princeton, NJ)
- Spanish Researchers in Australia-Pacific (est. 2015)
- Special Representative for Afghanistan and Pakistan (US State Department)
- Squash Rackets Association of the Philippines (est. 1975)
- State Rental Assistance Program (New Jersey)
- Static Version of the Resource Allocation Problem
- Steroid Receptor RNA Activator Protein (biology)
- Student Research Apprenticeship Program (Pacific Northwest National Laboratory; Richland, WA)
- Subregional Action Programme (UN)
- Summer Research Apprentice Program (various universities)
- Superfund Remedial Accomplishment Plan
- Supplemental Remedial Action Plan
Samples in periodicals archive:
Officers can now share their deployment experiences with their local communities through the Special Recruiter Assistance Program (SRAP).
SRAP The Special Recruiter Assistance Program offers Soldiers who have served on the front lines an opportunity to share their experiences with local communities.