AIRLINE INDUSTRY INFORMATION-(C)1997-2012 M2 COMMUNICATIONS Los Angeles, USA-based special purpose acquisition company Global Eagle acquisition Corp.
What does SPAC stand for?
SPAC stands for Special Purpose Acquisition Company
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SPAC
We have 188 other meanings of SPAC in our Acronym Attic
- Sentencing and Policy Advisory Commission (North Carolina)
- Separate Protection At Connection
- Sherwood Park Alliance Church (Alberta, Canada)
- Signal Processing and Communications (laboratory; various locations)
- Signal Processor And Conditioner
- Single Phase Alternating Current
- Soil Plant Atmosphere Continuum
- South Pacific and Caribbean
- Southern Proposal Accents Conference (annual)
- Sovereign Performing Arts Center (Reading, PA)
- Sports Properties Acquisition Corporation
- Standards, Practices, and Administrative Controls
- State Public Affairs Committee
- Stevens Pass Alpine Club (Everett, WA)
- Student Political Action Committee
- Student Professional Awareness Conference
- Student Programs and Activities Center (University of California Davis)
- Sustainable Production and Consumption
- Slade Point Area Community Association (Australia)
- Saint Paul Area Chamber of Commerce (Saint Paul, MN)
Samples in periodicals archive:
BPW is a special purpose acquisition company, a shell organization that raises money from public investors to merge with another company.