As a result of this determination that the IND will remain under the supervision of the Special Pathogens and Transplant Products section of the FDA, Accentia is consulting with that section on its development program for SinuNase, including whether or not it is advisable for the company to resubmit an application for a special protocol assessment before commencing the first phase 3 study.
What does SPA stand for?
SPA stands for Special Protocol Assessment
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of SPA
We have 753 other meanings of SPA in our Acronym Attic
- Special Post Allowance
- Special Power of Attorney
- Special Powers Act
- Special Price Approval
- Special Pricing Agreement
- Special Programme on AIDS (now Global Programme on AIDS)
- Special Project Assignments
- Special Project Authorization
- Special Prorate Agreement (airlines fares agreement)
- Special Protection Area
- Special Purchase Allowance
- Special Purpose Access
- Special Purpose Adapter
- Special Purpose Aircraft
- Specialist, Physical Training Instructor (US Navy)
- Specially Protected Area (under Antarctic Treaty)
- Specialty Professional Association (education)
- Specific Plan Amendment (various locations)
- Specific Poll Address (SS7)
- Specific Power Absorption
Samples in periodicals archive:
To date, Virulizin(R) has received fast track status, orphan drug status and a special protocol assessment from the FDA.
and Europe, following successful completion of a Special Protocol Assessment by the U.
A registrational Phase 3 trial - the SPARC trial - for satraplatin in hormone-refractory prostate cancer (HRPC) has been initiated, following successful completion of a Special Protocol Assessment (SPA) by the U.