The two carriers started cooperating in 1991 when they began code sharing on the Taipei-Denpasar, Taipei-Jakarta and Taipei-Singapore-Surabaya routes, as well as implementing interline check-in services and a special prorate agreement for passenger and cargo.
What does SPA stand for?
SPA stands for Special Prorate Agreement (airlines fares agreement)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SPA
We have 753 other meanings of SPA in our Acronym Attic
- Spanish (language)
- Special Planning Area (planning and development)
- Special Post Allowance
- Special Power of Attorney
- Special Powers Act
- Special Price Approval
- Special Pricing Agreement
- Special Programme on AIDS (now Global Programme on AIDS)
- Special Project Assignments
- Special Project Authorization
- Special Protection Area
- Special Protocol Assessment
- Special Purchase Allowance
- Special Purpose Access
- Special Purpose Adapter
- Special Purpose Aircraft
- Specialist, Physical Training Instructor (US Navy)
- Specially Protected Area (under Antarctic Treaty)
- Specialty Professional Association (education)
- Specific Plan Amendment (various locations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
S7 Airlines maintains interline, codesharing and/or special prorate agreements with more than 90 carriers, including IET with United Airlines, American Airlines, Delta Air Lines, British Airways, Deutsche Lufthansa, Singapore Airlines and other major global carriers.
The airlines will cooperate on scheduling, operate codeshare flights and have special prorate agreements during the summer schedule period.