Our analysis of information provided by the Chief of the Financials and Special Projects Branch at the Defense Manpower Data Center demonstrated that the Air Force and the Army provided some data on commander actions but not enough to provide reliable statistics on the disposition of domestic violence incidents.
What does SPB stand for?
SPB stands for Special Projects Branch (National Institutes of Health)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of SPB
We have 163 other meanings of SPB in our Acronym Attic
- Ship Protected Barrier (US Navy)
- Shortest Path Bridging (computer networking)
- Silicon Package Board
- Simple Payback (engineering economics)
- Single-Point Background
- Sociedade Portuguesa de Bioquímica (Portuguese Society of Biochemistry)
- Southern Pine Beetle
- SP Balasubramanyam (Indian singer)
- Spb Software House
- Special Pathogens Branch (Centers for Disease Control)
- Special Purpose Bodies (various organizations)
- Specialty Products Business (various organizations)
- Sphere Packing Bound
- Spindle Pole Body (biology, biochemistry)
- Split Pillow Block (engineering)
- Spring Predictability Barrier Climatology (El Niño Southern Oscillation forecast)
- Sripathi Panditaradhyula Balasubramaniam (Indian singer)
- St Thomas Island, VI, USA - Seaplane Base (Airport Code)
- State Parole Board (New Jersey)
- State Personnel Board
Samples in periodicals archive:
In response, the special projects branch of the EQ Division performs quality assurance functions.