He is also the vice chairman and former chairman of the Board of Directors of Special Olympics New Jersey.
What does SONJ stand for?
SONJ stands for Special Olympics New Jersey
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SONJ
We have 2 other meanings of SONJ in our Acronym Attic
- Science Of Networks In Communities
- Secure Operational Network Infrastructure Capability (US Marine Corps)
- Sound Online Inventory & Catalog (Library of Congress)
- Southern Ohio Nuclear Integration Cooperative (Piketon, OH)
- Study of Immunomodulator Naïve Patients in Crohn's Disease
- Supra Owners Network in Canada (car club)
- Société Nigérienne de Charbon d'Anou Araren (French)
- Society for Observing and Neutralizing Interdimensional Creatures and Xenomorphs (gaming)
- Supra Owners Network in Denmark
- Société Nigérienne des Dépots Pétroliers (French)
- Standard Oil of New Jersey
- Southern Ohio and Northern Kentucky
- Spontaneous Osteonecrosis of the Knee
- Special Olympics New Mexico
- Super Online Nintendo Messageboards
- Switched-On Network Marketing (training seminar)
- Special Operations Naval Mobile Environment Team (US DoD)
- School of Nursing and Midwifery Studies (Cardiff University, Wales)
- Self-Organizing Neural Network
- South Norwalk, Connecticut (redeveloped area)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Shriver toured the brand new Sports & Training Center that is part of the 35,000-square-foot Special Olympics New Jersey Sports Complex.
The Sports and Wellness Park is one of our best efforts aimed at addressing the needs of the whole person," states Marc Edenzon, President and CEO of Special Olympics New Jersey.
Giordano, III, principal, The Staubach Company, recently participated in the hugely successful Special Olympics New Jersey Higgins Classic.
For all those people who have been involved with Special Olympics New Jersey (SON J), this new millennium is a very big deal.