The Mental Health Division staff conduct video programming with special needs inmates in all housing areas of the Mental Health Unit.
What does SNI stand for?
SNI stands for Special Needs Inmate
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of SNI
We have 113 other meanings of SNI in our Acronym Attic
- Signaling Network Interworking
- Sistema Nacional de Interconexión (Guatemala)
- Sistema Nacional de Investigadores (Mexico)
- SMS (Short Message Service) Notification Indicator
- SNA Network Interconnection
- Società Numismatica Italiana (Italian Numismatic Society)
- Société Nationale Immobilière (French: National Real Estate Company)
- Solar Night Industries (St. Louis, MO)
- Solidarites Nationales et Internationales (French: National and International Solidarity)
- Soviet Naval Infantry
- Sport Northern Ireland (UK)
- Sports Network, Inc.
- Standar Nasional Indonesia (Indonesian National Standard)
- Standard Network Interface
- Sub-Network Independent
- Subscriber Network Interface
- Sustainable National Income
- Sustaining Non-major Instrumentation (project)
- Swedish Neuroscience Institute (Washington)
- Syndicat National de l'Isolation (French: National Insulation Union)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Jails, State Laws And Special Needs Inmates This study, like many others, has found that individuals with mental illness make a substantial contribution to jail populations.
A living unit for special needs inmates has also been designed, with construction slated to be completed in early 2007.
correctional jurisdictions and six in Canada incorporate a "functional unit management concept" in their systems, allowing for special housing in any capacity for special-risk or special needs inmates.
Courses include: Basis Concepts in Corrections, Managing Inmates, Security Issues, Managing Special Needs Inmates, Professionalism in Corrections, Issues in the Correctional Workplace and Advanced Topics in Corrections.
The department developed policies and procedures to divert special needs inmates from RHU placement, if possible or provide enhanced mental health services to those special needs individuals who could not be diverted.
Remember: Special needs inmates simply are "different needs" inmates.
The education program is designed with special needs inmate in mind.