There are participants from remote governorates like Al-Mahara and Socotra as well as tribes, marginalized populations and special needs groups.
What does SNG stand for?
SNG stands for Special Needs Group (various organizations)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SNG
We have 55 other meanings of SNG in our Acronym Attic
- Slovenská Národná Galéria (Slovak: Slovak National Gallery)
- Snapp Norris Group (Salt Lake City public relations agency)
- Social Networking Group
- Société Nautique de Génève (French: Geneva Boating Society; Switzerland)
- Société Neuchâteloise de Géographie (French: Neuchâtel Society of Geography; Switzerland)
- Société Nouvelle de Galvanoplastie (French: Society of New Electroplating)
- Sodruschestwo Nesawissimych Gossudarstw (Russian)
- Somalia National Government
- Sonda Nasogástrica (Spanish: Nasogastric Tube)
- Southern Natural Gas (Birmingham, AL)
- Srpska Nacionalna Garda (Serbian National Guard)
- Sub-National Government (political science)
- Subject-Specific Notability Guideline (Wikimedia Foundation)
- Substitute/Synthetic Natural Gas
- Super Nailgun (gaming)
- Sylloge Nummorum Graecorum (Latin; British Academy numismatic research project; UK)
- Synthetic Natural Gas
- Southern Nevada Golf Association (Henderson, NV)
- Still Not Getting Any (Simple plan album)
- Serum Neutrophil Gelatinase-Associated Lipocalin
Samples in periodicals archive:
The 68-year-old from Guisborough started an Orienteering Development programme over 20 years ago, and his coaching has helped schools, community groups, special needs groups and a host of other organisations.
The first phase of the program, which started in June 2009, initially targeted approximately 34,000 special needs groups such as the elderly, former combatants and women associated with armed forces.
Manal Ataya, Director-General of SMD, said the visit, organised in collaboration with the Beit Al Khair Society's education department and Sharjah Aquarium, formed part of the Department's social welfare programme and its 'Because We Care' initiative, which addresses various social issues and supports special needs groups.
uk Travel Business Review - 18 April 2011 Special Needs Group, Inc, a US-based company that supplies special needs equipment for the travel industry, will be an exclusive supplier of mobility and oxygen equipment for Norwegian Cruise Line, a US-based cruise company.
The recently refurbished chapel has become a centre to develop conservation projects with young people, adults, and special needs groups.
The farm, which is open to the public for family days out and also has educational facilities for community and special needs groups, was forced to close in 2002 after it was discovered the site was contaminated by the Victorian lead works which formerly stood there.