Vogel started a nonprofit group, Special Needs Advocate for Parents, to share information with other families with special-needs children.
What does SNAP stand for?
SNAP stands for Special Needs Advocate for Parents (various locations)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SNAP
We have 316 other meanings of SNAP in our Acronym Attic
- Society of National Association Publications
- Software Non-functional Assessment Process
- Soil Nutrients for Agricultural Productivity
- Solano, Napa and Partners Library Consortium (California)
- Soluble NSF (N-Ethylmaleimide-Sensitive Factor) Attachment Protein
- Sonic Nap Alert Pattern (pattern for highway rumble strips)
- Space Nuclear Auxiliary Power
- Spay and Neuter All Pets
- Spay Neuter Assistance Program, Inc.
- Special Needs Adoption Program
- Special Needs Assessment Profile (education software)
- Specifications for Non-Heatset Advertising Printing (graphic arts printing standard)
- Spouse Networking Assistance Program (US State Department)
- Standard Network Access Protocol
- Standard Non-tactical ADP Program
- Standards Nomination Approval Process (US DoD)
- Stanford Network for Accounting and Purchasing
- Statewide Nuisance Alligator Program (Florida, USA)
- Steerable Null Antenna Processor
- Stem Cell Network Asia Pacific (est. 2007)
Samples in periodicals archive:
SNAP, Special Needs Advocate for Parents, does just that.