The FWC is poised to implement a Special Management Zone for permit.
What does SMZ stand for?
SMZ stands for Special Management Zone (land)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of SMZ
We have 16 other meanings of SMZ in our Acronym Attic
- Southwold Model Yacht Regattas (UK)
- Sexual Minority Youth Recreation Center (now Sexual and Gender Minority Youth Resource Center)
- Sexual Minority Youth Resource Center (Portland, Oregon, USA)
- Specified Minimum Yield Strength (steel pipe)
- Support My System Ltd (UK)
- Stone Mountain Youth Soccer Association
- Stanford Medical Youth Science Program (California)
- Show Me Your Tits
- Shallow Moist Zone
- Silver Mt. Zion (band)
- Streamside Management Zone
- Sulfamethoxazole (antibiotic)
- Symmetric Mach-Zehnder (structure)
- Splenic Marginal Zone B-Cell Lymphoma
- Samenwerkingsverband Mensen Zonder Betaald Werk (Dutch: Group of People Without Work; Netherlands)
- Sonoma Mountain Zen Center (Santa Rosa, CA)
- Stichting Molens Zuid Kennemerland (Dutch: Mills Foundation South Kennemerland; Netherlands)
- Splenic Marginal Zone Cell Lymphoma
- Sint Maartens Zeevaarders Syndicaat (Dutch gaming group)
- Portable Surface Search Radar (US Navy)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Federal Forestry Minister Frank Oberle explained that the initiative, which will be formally announced later this fall, will establish special management zones across the country.
Today, the Perlas Islands and surrounding waters are a Marine Special Management Zone and part of a larger conservation corridor stretching from Costa Rica to Ecuador.