Manama-Dec10(BNA)Nawaf Abdullah Hamza, Head of Public Prosecution, Head of Special Investigations Unit of the Public Prosecution, stated that as part of efforts of the Special Investigations Unit, investigators continue to hear statements by complainants in a number of complaints, some of whom were referred to the medical examiner to verify injuries, and time and manner of occurrence, as well as to determine the validity of statements made in those complaints.
What does SIU stand for?
SIU stands for Special Investigations Unit
This definition appears very frequently
See other definitions of SIU
We have 72 other meanings of SIU in our Acronym Attic
- Signal Interface Unit
- Significant Industrial User
- Simulation Interface Unit (US DoD)
- Sinyal Isleme, Iletisim Ve Uygulamalari Kurultayi (Turkish)
- Slide in Unit
- Societá Italiana di Urologia
- Société d'Imagerie Ultrasonore (French: Ultrasonic Imaging Society)
- Société Internationale d'Urologie (French: International Society of Urology)
- Southern Illinois University
- Southern Insurance Underwriters, Inc. (Georgia and Florida)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Special Investigations Unit (SIU) was formed based on a Bahrain Independent Commission of Inquiry (BICI) recommendation.
ISO and the National Insurance Crime Bureau are collaborating to develop new antifraud tools for insurers' special investigations unit.
The Special Investigations Unit of the Nevada State Contractors Board was established to aggressively pursue unlicensed contractors and uses proactive patrols of commercial and residential construction sites to identify them.
2 million for two compliance initiatives--a Special Investigations Unit and "Operation Safe On-Line Shopping.