What does SIRGAID stand for?
SIRGAID stands for Special Interest Research Group on Aging and Intellectual Disability (international network)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Suite of Integrated Radio Frequency Countermeasures
- Stable Isotope Ratio Facility for Environmental Research (University of Utah, Salt Lake City, UT)
- Southern Iowa Resources for Families Inc. (Creston, IA)
- Southern Illinois Roller Girls (Marion, IL)
- Southern Interior Repeater Group
- Special Interest Research Group
- Starting Independent Researcher Grant (European Research Council; EU)
- Starting Investigator Research Grant (Science Foundation Ireland)
- Strategic Investment Research Group (Prudential Financial)
- Summit Implementation Review Group
- Sexuality Issues, Relationships and Gender Education (University of Puget Sound; Tacoma, WA)
- Southern Indiana Rehab Hospital
- Sydney Immigration Residential Housing (est. 2006; Australia)
- Salon International de la Restauration, de l’Hôtellerie et de l’Alimentation (French: International Hotel Catering and Food Trade Exhibition; Lyon, France)
- Southern Iowa Regional Housing Authority
- Susanville Indian Rancheria Housing Authority (Susanville, CA)
- Système d'Information des Ressources Humaines de l'Education Nationale (French: Information System Human Resources National Education)
- Safety Information Resources on the Internet
- Safety Information Resources, Inc.
- Semiconductor Industry Research Institute (est. 1994; Japan)