What does SIGDA stand for?
SIGDA stands for Special Interest Group on Design Automation
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SIGDA
- Signal Communication Systems and Supply, Inc.
- Special Interest Group on Data Communication (ACM)
- Special Interest Group on Computer Personnel Research
- Special Interest Group for Computer Science
- Special Interest Group on Computer Science Education
- Special Interest Group on Computer Users In Education
- Communications Security Publication (US Army)
- Sechelt Indian Government District (Canada)
- Security in Government Departments (manual; New Zealand)
- Single Instruction on Groups of Data
- Student International Game Developers Association (est. 2001)
- Special Interest Group on Dependability Benchmarking (International Federation for Information Processing)
- Signals Development
- Special Interest Group on Design of Communication (Association for Computing Machinery; est. 1975)
- Special Interest Group on Documentation
- Silicon Germanium
- Southern Indiana Gas & Electric Co.
- Sub-Ice Geological Exploration
- Sleep, Interest, Guilt, Energy, Concentration, Appetite, Psychomotor, Suicidal (mnemonic for characteristics of major depression)
- Southern Indiana Gas & Electric Company