Research, by the Special Interest Group of Municipal Authorities (Sigoma), suggests the councils likely to lose the most from their cash budgets will include South Tyneside (12.
What does SIGOMA stand for?
SIGOMA stands for Special Interest Group of Municipal Authorities (UK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Signals Intelligence (National Security Agency)
- Sustainable Infrastructures and Geospatial Networks of Information Technology (data collection project)
- Soroptimist International of Greater North Kitsap (Poulsbo, WA)
- Special Interest Group on Natural Language Learning (Association for Computational Linguistics)
- Signals Intelligence
- Special Interest Group on Numerical Mathematics (ACM)
- Signal Officer
- Significant Other
- Special Interest Group on Office Automation
- Special Interest Group on Office Information Systems
- SIGnal OPtimization
- Special Interest Group on Operating Systems (ACM)
- School Improvement Grants Program (Indonesia)
- Single Integrated Ground Picture
- Sustainable Ismailia Governorate Programme (Ismailia, Egypt)
- Special Interest Group on Personal Computing (Association for Computing Machinery)
- Sydney Institute of General Practice Education and Training (Australia)
- Special Interest Group: Programming Languages (ACM)
- Samenwerkende Instellingen Gezondheidszorg Regio Amsterdam (Dutch)
- Sound Intensity Diagram
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Special Interest Group of Municipal Authorities said social services needs are worked out using figures such as the number of flats compared with houses.