Chamber of Commerce, the Consumer Health Care Products Association (CHPA); the Employers Council on Flexible Spending (ECFS); the Food Marketing Institute (FMI); the National Association of Chain Drug Stores (NACDS); The Special Interest Group for IIAS Standards (SIGIS); Visa; and WageWorks.
What does SIGIS stand for?
SIGIS stands for Special Interest Group for IIAS (Inventory Information Approval System) Standards (San Ramon, CA)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SIGIS
We have 1 other meaning of SIGIS in our Acronym Attic
- Sisterhood Is Global Institute
- Space Integrated GPS/INS (Global Positioning System/Inertial Navigation System; Honeywell International)
- System for Interactive Guidance and Information
- Special Interest Group on Individual Computing Environments (ACM)
- Signals Intelligence
- Signal Intelligence Communications
- Signal Input Processing System
- Special Inspector General for Iraq Reconstruction
- Special Interest Group on Information Retrieval (Association for Computing Machinery)
- Scanning Infrared Gas Imaging System (remote sensing)
- Strategies of Inclusion: Gender and the Information Society (study)
- Special Interest Group in Software Testing (British)
- Special Interest Group for Information Technology Education (ACM; formerly Society for Information Technology Education)
- Special Interest Group on Knowledge Discovery and Data Mining (Association for Computing Machinery)
- Salon International Gay, Lesbian and Friendly (Paris, France event)
- Saskatchewan Indian Gaming Licensing (now Indigenous Gaming Regulators; Canada)
- States and Institutions of Governance in Latin America (database; Georgetown University, Washington, DC)
- Siglo Ng Paglaya
- System for Information on Grey Literature in Europe (database)
- Sialic Acid-Binding Immunoglobulin-Like Lectin