Every day South Korean workers travel to the special industrial zone in Kaesong across the border as if nothing had happened.
What does SIZ stand for?
SIZ stands for Special Industrial Zone (Balochistan, Pakistan)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SIZ
We have 15 other meanings of SIZ in our Acronym Attic
- Shoeing in Your Right Mind (learning system)
- Shanghai International Youth Soccer League (China)
- Staten Island Youth Soccer League (New York, NY)
- Stockholm International Youth Science Seminar
- Stockholm International Youth Trophy (hockey; Stockholm, Sweden)
- Informatikzentrum der Sparkassenorganisation (Bonn, Germany)
- Schweizerisches Informatik-Zertifikat (German: Swiss Computer Science Certificate; Switzerland)
- Seasonal Ice Zone
- Security Identification Zone
- Sediment Impact Zone
- Stahl-Informations-Zentrum (German: Steel Information Center)
- Seoul International Zen Center (Seoul, South Korea)
- Emissions from the Sea Ice Zone
- Sediment Impact Zone Maximum Level (WA state)
- Solubilized Isolated Zona Pellucida
- Specyfikacja Istotnych Warunków Zamówienia (Polish)
- Sack Jacket
- Saint John (New Brunswick, Canada)
- Samurai Jack (cartoon)
- San Jose
Samples in periodicals archive:
Karimov then asked for South Korea's participation in a project to create a special industrial zone in Angren near the capital Tashkent.
The market comes under the International Standard Classification of Occupations, special industrial zone and the shopkeepers have been promised of a fair compensation of their loss.
It also favoured allocation of ` 400 crore for adult literacy and urban employment and ` 200 crore for Special Industrial Zone.
Oghab Afshan Industrial and Manufacturing Company is a leading company in the field of bus production and is located in the special industrial zone of Iran's northern city of Semnan.
He said that Punjab government is setting up a special industrial zone for Turk investors in Faisalabad Industrial City and 225 acres of land has been allocated for this purpose which will be given to Turk investors free of cost.
Turkey and Iraq agreed to set up a special industrial zone at the border and a joint logistics center with participation of Syria as the third party.
Summary: The Sharjah Chamber of Commerce and Industry (SCCI) expressed its commitment to encouraging more local, regional and foreign investments into Sharjah's special industrial zones during a recent meeting with the Emirates Industrial City (EIC) at the Chamber's offices.