special forces committed acts of 'torture' and 'murder' in Afghanistan.
What does S/F stand for?
S/F stands for Special Forces
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of S/F
We have 146 other meanings of S/F in our Acronym Attic
- Side Effect (pharmaceuticals)
- Start Engine
- Supplies & Equipment
- Department of State Office of Equal Employment Opportunity and Civil Rights
- Solar and Electric Vehicle
- SIGINT/Electronic Warfare Coordination Center
- Signals and Electronic Warfare Coordination Cell
- Semper Fidelis
- Sound Flash
Samples in periodicals archive:
Byline: Patrick Hill A SECRETIVE unit in Britain's armed special forces has advertised for recruits for the first time.
The mission consisted of two main tasks: * Provide armored protection to move British and Afghan special forces detachments as close as possible to the area of operations so that they could capture or neutralize the insurgents.
Pucino, who was assigned to the 20th Special Forces Group, Airborne, of the Maryland National Guard in Glen Arm, Md.